Over the past decade, photo booths have evolved to become the life of the party, especially with the continuing growth of our social media culture. They provide guests the spotlight throughout the night, create amazing Instagram-worthy photos and videos, make for amazing party favors, and leave your guests with memories they can cherish forever.
As our love of “the perfect photo” continues to thrive, so does the desire to post a lavish group photo or an extravagant selfie. With wedding photo booths, guests have the chance to not only post photos instantly, but can light up their social media with animated Boomerangs, fun-filled GIFs, and trendy slow-motion videos.
While photographers can only capture so much at a wedding, mainly the couple and wedding party, photo booths give everyone the opportunity to feel like a celebrity for the night and share how much fun they’re having at your event.
Photo booths aren’t just an extra item these days; they’re almost expected at weddings.
Your guests are all dressed up and looking their best, so of course, they want to capture it. After a big dinner, photo booths are one of the best ways to get guests warmed up and mingling again.
Before they’re ready to hit the dance floor, your college friends can snap a reunion photo or your grandparents can take a sentimental pic with their grandkids.
In addition to backdrops, props can also be customized to fit your theme and your crowd. When a photo booth creates the perfect balance of classy and crazy, guests can’t stop coming back for more, making their experience at your wedding even more enjoyable!
Whether you want the famous, luxurious black and white Kardashian-style photo booth or a fun tropical theme to match your beach wedding, the design can be personalized to blend in seamlessly.
Couples spend tens of thousands of dollars to make every detail of their wedding beautiful, and the photo booth shouldn’t be the exception. Today, you have plenty of photo booth designs to match your occasion.
Before Hiring the Company you must consider the following things
- The photographer must have a legal and valid license
- Must check out what kind of Photobooths they have by comparing the type of photo booth you want to have.
- Some companies offer an upgraded tablet as their only photo booth. While there’s nothing wrong with that, there’s a big difference between someone who just buys a bunch of iPads and someone who takes the time to invest in high-quality, professional photo booths.
- A truly professional photo booth vendor will have a variety of different photo booth types for every kind of client and event.
- Today’s photo booths come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from something as simple as an iPad on a stand to extravagant photo booths on wheels, like the 1970’s Volkswagen bus photo booths.
- And as social media has grown, so have the digital features of photo booths. Now, guests can record slow-motion 180-degree videos for their TikTok, snap trendy 3-second Boomerangs for their Instagram, or text fun GIFs to their friends.
As we conclude, Studio quality pictures will make your photo booth stand out from those at other weddings because people want to look stunning in photos, especially when they’re dressed their best and have their closest friends by their sides.
To produce truly high-quality photos, the the best photo booth company needs a DSLR camera and good lighting or flash. Studio quality photos make guests feel like celebrities all night long and leave them with amazing photos to remember your event by (and showcase on their own social media).
Similar to having high-quality photos, a chic backdrop makes photos look great and keeps people coming back for more. If you have the budget to rent a hedge backdrop, trust us, it gets the people going!